Thread: The Survivors
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 04:31 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
The tortoiseshell, again, nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that's a good rule," she said. She turned to Iris.
"Sorry, what'd you say, Iris? I didn't quite catch it," she said apologetically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
”Phoenix it hurts to breath..” She hissed through her teeth. In fact, this was the first time the group had heard her hiss. It seemed almost kit-like due to how soft it was. She barely ever used a hiss, but only when she was in pain. Her chest was raising and lowers slowly and unnaturally.

She was too tierd to move but she moved her head towards Amber. Even though this cat was in terrible situation she still was worried for others. “A-Amber do you feel alright? I-Iris how about you? D-do you need anything?” She asked trying to get but failed miserably.
Iris mumbled something again but kept her head in her paws so nobody would hear her. She flicked her tail at Dawn, to tell her she was kind-of fine.

Sparrow looked at the others, ``Well, you can guys get some rest, then we'll wake up to eat and we can tell the others we'll be going.`` He mewed.