View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 05:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Yes, I suppose you're right. If we become too serious, we end up being sad and lonely for the rest of out lives... even if the ones we love are right in front of us," Hollypelt said sadly. Then she smiled and blinked her eyes slowly. She saw Deerspots yawn and replies, "tired?" Hollypelt felt the same way, and she thought that she could sleep for moons, if only she had the time. She looked again all throughout the warrior's den and saw everything as a little less threatening, a little.
Deerspots nodded slowly with a drowsy smile her ears flicked and she looked out of the opening of the den again with a content sigh her tail curled . She was tired but yet she didn't want to sleep she wanted to stay awake and see and talk to the ones she holds dear then a sudden thought appeared in her mind it hit her like a monster going down the thunderpath , she has been worried about her own parents in how they would react and she hasn't even asked hollpelt about her own! She felt guilty and frowned mentally she looked at hollypelt again " how are your parents doing ? Are they ok with us? I would like to meet them " she meowed softly but exhaustion could be heard in her tone as well .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )