View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:07 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Mintwhisper looked at the camp entrance for a few seconds before his attention was turned back to Angelwing. "Hey, I was wondering, w-would you like to go hunting w-with me sometime?" he asked, hoping his mew didn't give away how nervous he was. The tom was confused. He was usually such an extroverted cat, always wanting to talk to others, but he seemed to lack his extrovertedness at the moment. Hopefully Angelwing would agree to hunting so he could get his mind off the fact that he was talking to his biggest crush.
Anglewing paused after she finished her lest lick. Hunting, that would be good. "Sure, no use in hanging around doing nothing." She meowed standing up ready to go know. Did Mintwhisper not mean know? Well she didn't care she'd go know with or without him. She had to keep herself busy, all the time, that was one thing that made her such a good warrior. Yeah she just got back from the battle but she didn't care it was no deferent to her. Yes, Anglewing knew how to rest, well kinda. Though I'm not sure she knows how to take it easy so to say. She's to stubborn to rest and let wounds hell but she does keep them clean so they do not get infected. Shaking out her multi color fur she looked at Mintwhisper again. "Ready?" She asked flicking her brown tail a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Wait so do I just start roleplaying my character or what?)
Yeah pretty much, though you'll need a RPing partner. My cat Dustfur is open if you want to Roleplay with him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all