View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:30 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Thank you! @Fuzzyfeline)
Specklespiral watched as the cats filed in the camp one by one back from the battle. She hadn't been allowed to go and attack Thunder landed but that was ok with her. If anything she wished that he cats would stop fighting and that everyone got along peacefully, but that was not how the clans worked. They strived for every piece of prey, every pawstep, ever word they utter from their mouths. Specklespiral began to groom her magnificent coat, her bushy tan fur was littered with tabby stripes that almost seemed to make swirling patterns on her body. She blinked her bright blue eyes as she spotted Mintwhisper and Angelwing about to leave camp. Looks like the tom was finally going to be alone with his crush. No matter how hard Mintwhisper tried to hide his crush from everyone it was glaringly obvious to anyone in camp. The only one who seemed not to notice was Angelwing herself. Specklespiral finished washing her fur and again stared listlessly at the camp entrance.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.