View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:25 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"It just irritates me that hes making my job a bit harder than it needs to be." they sighed, placing the golden flower in the right place in their herb wall of stone. "Leaf bare is the worst season to fight in anyway. lack of prey, lack of herbs. its a lose lose for everyone involved, you know?"

Daydream sighed, resting their muzzle on goosekits back. they were gone. it was the first patient they had ever lost before, a kit of all things.
--
"Goldenstar would understand if it meant i was protecting someone. I wouldnt let him banish me anyway." daydream replied with a scoff.

(its okay!)
Daydream gently licked at burrpaws fur, getting the tangles, dry blood, a dirt out from it. it was almost maternal, like a mother would for their kit. they werent often one to be soft, but whenever it came to a patient, theyd do anything to make them feel better. they let soft purrs erupt from them, hearing the apprentices breathing become more and more stable. "I want you to take training off for a few days, it depends how you heal. You need some days of rest."
Burrpaw nodded carefully. "Of course, Daydream." He muttered, finding it easier now to speak. The apprentice respected their judgement. Daydream wouldn't have become a medicine cat if they weren't good at their job, right? His muscles felt stiff, so Burrpaw reluctantly stretched, rolling onto his back and then again onto his side. He winced at the sting from his minor cuts, but Daydream had done well addressing his more major wounds, as they didn't open again.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/