View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Daydream didnt really know how to start with what they wanted to say. but they were never one to hesitate with their words, why were they now? maybe its because it was the first time they were saying sorry. that they felt like they were in the wrong. it was new. to admit their wrong doing. but right now with all the wars going on, daydream didnt want to lose juniperpaw and that last thing she remembered from daydream was how they snarled at her. they had already lost so much, they couldnt lose her, too.

"I came to say Im sorry for snapping at you," they said bluntly, though their tone was soft. geckoleaf was gone, and it was hard for daydream to knowledge that she wasnt coming back. they had lost their mother, their best friend. it had been moons and they couldnt let that stuff go, and because of that they end up lashing at the people around them. they felt guilty, they didnt even take into consideration for how juniperpaw felt to lose her own mentor. they were a medcat, they were suppose to know emotions like the back of someones hand, yet they dismissed junipers completely.

they padded forward, gaze much much softer than before in the skyclan den when they had last saw eachother. they werent the affectionate type, but they leaned forward, dragging their face across hers in a nuzzling sort of way, "It wasnt just me that lost her. Im sorry that I forgot that."
Though Juniperpaw believed it wasn't Daydream who needed to apologize she wasn't going to correct them in fear of the ShadowClan feline losing more dignity than they thought they already lost. She was shocked where she stood, however, trying to register Daydream's apology. Daydream, after all, didn't ever say sorry, but the fact that they did proved to Juniperpaw that they meant it. A happy feeling engulfed her - did this mean her friend forgave her?

She met Daydream's affectionate nuzzle before pulling away and gazing at the ginger medicine cat warmly, though there was also a tremendous amount of guilt floating in her dull green eyes. ``You had every right to be upset with me. I shouldn't of hidden that from you. It was wrong and unforgivable of me. Geckoleaf meant more to you than anyone else, and I didn't allow you to-`` Juniperpaw abruptly halted, finding it difficult to think about the pain she put Daydream through. ``I'm so sorry, Daydream. It's my fault. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame yourself.`` She didn't want the guilt to weigh her friend down. Daydream already came off as miserable and Juniperpaw didn't want this added to their plate.