View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
@Tazzy
The bitterly cold forest atmosphere was silent, and leaf-bare was in full swing. A young, bright-yellow tom swiftly weaved around the trees, his amber gaze locked on something nearby. He moved into a hunter's crouch, which was a bit sloppy in his excitment. He wriggled his hindquarters, then leaped, landing on the bug he had been trying so hard to catch.
He let out a happy yowl, only to see the bug had escaped his paws. He forlornly searched for it, then froze as he scented another cat. And not just a cat, but a she-cat. And not just a she-cat, but a familiar she-cat. He begged to StarClan the other cat hadn't seen his kittenish game and turned to glance around. ''Hollywhisper, I know youre here. Come on out!''
Hollywhisper slinked out of the bushes “Oh you caught me” she purred her eyes glittering with amusement. Her eyes searched the forest, then returned to him “You looked like you were having fun so I didn’t want to interrupt you.” ‘I wonder where it went’ Holly’s gaze searched around again. “Well considering you lost your...prey” she said with a smirk “Care to join me?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^