View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:56 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Sometimes she wish she was that she would blend in would be normal and not have to deal with all of the bad things. She looked down and smiled slightly then her ears slowly flattened she layed back down just once just once i wish I could be a normal skyclan warrior then I wouldn't have all the bad things happen to me! But I do kinda like my eyes she layed her head on her paws and her ears twitched she looked up at hollypelt
" but if I were like every one else ..no one would make fun of me or call me freak... But thanks for the compliment though " she meowed she was starting to feel a bit depressed again she tried to fight the thoughts the name freak but they were stronger they echoed in her mind . Deerspots had a small frown on her jaws and a paw was put on her nose maybe I am a freak...no stop it! Stop thinking like this if hollypelt likes you the way you are stop ! .. But ..no other cat in skyclan has this they're all normal with either brown eyes , Amber yellow etc and I'm a .. she grumbled trying to fight a small battle in her mind .
Hollypelt tilted her head as she saw the expression on Deerspots's face change. She opened her mouth to say something but stayed silent as she tried to think of a reply. She finally said, "I know that not everyone like you. No one is liked by everyone, and every cat thinks that different things are special and beautiful. One cat may think your eyes are weird, but there are plenty of cats who think otherwise. It's just a matter of who is willing to defy the stereotypes." Hollypelt looked straight at Deerspots, wanting her to know that being different was a good thing, and that she should never change who she was. Closing her eyes she replied, "If you try to change yourself... you'll regret it later. Everyone is different for a reason, and there's a reason why StarClan made you like this." She didn't normally bring her beliefs into conversations, but she hoped this would connect with Deerspots.