View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:01 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Quinoa emerged from the shed, slinking into the long grass. He rpaw felt better, and tonight she was going to escape. A storm was brewing in the moist air, and the grass swayed in the gusty wind. She padded through the meadow, passing the abandoned school house. Her bloody scent was strong, and Hades was inside. She needed to get as far as possible. If she was caught, she would be dead. She slunk past the structure, pausing against a wall to breathe. A light rain patterned against her. She went on. Standing a few foxlengths away from the entrance, her white tail a flag for any nearby cats. Hades was near. And his mates. She needed to run.

@Broken Madness
She felt her paw burn with the effort of dragging along. She could smell Hades scent nearby. His mate, a newcomer, and him were all everywhere. Her white tail and light brown pelt stood out against the grass. She paused again for a break. She had only gone 2 feet. At this rate, a mouse could catch her, nonetheless Hades and his... group. She flattened herself against the ground, waiting silently for a cat to pass her by. Once the cats had left, she would continue. Except, there was one problem. Her wound had started bleeding again, and the smell of blood was stronger than cat. Now she had really gone and done it.

@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!