View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:49 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Deerspots ears twitched again she blinked a few times starclan!? Why would starclan do this to me!? I've been a good warrior but ..starclan giving me this..abnormal trait ? Did they truly want it to be this way? Wanting others to stereotype and make fun of me ? If she doesn't want me to change I won't but...I can't help but wonder if starclan wanted this to happen to me .. she looked at her paws and sighed she stood up and shook her fur followed by another tail flick now settling herself back down again strangely she felt uncomfortable laying down she grumbled and layed on her right side
" if what you say is true I won't change myself ..But don't you ever get the feeling that no matter what you do you'll never be good enough? That you'll never fit in? I mean I've wanted to fit in as long as I can remember I've done what I could do I've tried .. Yet I still feel like I'm not good enough " she meowed and stood back up to her paws she started to walk to the den entrance but she looked over her shoulder at hollypelt and motioned for her to follow with a smile she didn't want to lay down but she still wanted to stay in the den . She walked up to the den entrance and sat down now looking outside .
Hollypelt followed Deerspots and closed her eyes lightly. "You're always good enough, Deerspots. You're good enough for me, and you're good enough for your mother. As long as the people you love can appreciate you... you've got everything you need," she replied softly. She yawned slightly and sat down, staring out of the den at the various cats outside. She knew Deerspots would never feel good enough... but Hollypelt loved Deerspots the way she was. As long as a cat does their duty to the clan, there's no reason why they shouldn't feel needed. Hollypelt sighed and said, "sometimes we need people who are different. You know, if we were al equal in everything, none of us would have talents. No one would be able to show off their talents or use them to help the clan. We all are better at something than someone else, but we're also worse than others at many things. We have to keep that in mind and remember we are all individuals with different skill sets."