View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:34 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar, still recovering from his injuries, was walking around the clearing. Bi-colored eyes watching everyone recovering and just doing whatever. It was peaceful now, somehow, though he didn’t know exactly how long it would last. That didn’t matter now, snapping from his thoughts to look back at a molly across the clearing, appearing like she was somewhat angry. Padding over, he looked at her “Is everything okay?” he asked, part of him nervous that he would be yelled away, while the rest of him told him to relax.
At first, she was slightly deterred that she hadn't noticed the tom, since he was obviously in the clearing. Well. I guess this is good... The sturdy cat thought with a flick of her ear, her tail slowing to twitches. "I guess. But I have a question." She said simply, a white paw scraping agaisnt the ground softly.
She frowned softly, glancing back in the direction of the nursery; as she often did when she left her kits even for a moment. Runningkit and Seekerkit must still be sleeping, although they could've been just faking it. This often happened, and then they just usually tried to hide from her. For some reason, they hated her...
Frostedbelly forced her mind to snap back to this current conversation, the conversation with the leader of the clan. "Do kits have to be apprenticed at six moons?"