View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:19 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Deerspots looked at Hollypelt and smiled her ears up and pointed towards the other cats outside she felt a warm feeling now from what she had said her tail wrapped around her paws and giggled even though that need to be good enough was still there she will make it her mission to be enough for every one else . Her eyes shined in the bit of light that showed into the den she smelled the air and hummed now suddenly feeling the energy to want to get up and hunt or do something else . Her tail thrashed happily
" Atleast I am enough to some one thanks hollypelt. It's strange isn't it? Rememember that day in the clearing?? And now we're here and to think all it took was one little conversation " she meowed now smiling wide she raised her left paw and licked it a few times .
Smiling, Hollypelt thought back to the day when the two had met, and the awkward conversation that had followed. "Yeah, well. After I got to know you, I found out you were a sweet molly and not a weirdo like some cats would call you. I think it goes to show that others should get to know someone before they judge them," she said softly. She smiled as her ears twitched and she remembered that time awhile back, and how everything between then and now had passed by in a blur. Hollypelt laughed lightly, "you seem very awake now." She saw Deerspots's newfound energy, contrasting sharply wither her lethargic attitude earlier.