View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
When swanheart ran into another cat she emedietly panicked she stood up quickly and her ears flattened now embarrassed at herself
" I am so sorry I didn't see where I was going I was only trying to -" she was cut off as she looked at the tom it was coldwind she couldn't help but feel warm and happy then she raised her eyebrow at his joke she giggled
" well now joking are we charming ? Never heard you do that before but no I was only chasing the mouse which we both seemed to find an interest in " she meowed mixed with a giggle she looked down at the wounded mouse and her ears pointed forward as she stared at it for a while then she looked back at coldwind which she noticed was empty pawed she sharpened her right claw and killed the mouse now nudging it over to coldwind " here it looks like you need this one more then me " she meowed with a smile " also I'm sorry about raventalon " she added
"It's fine.It wasn't your fault.And you can have the mouse.I just wanted to bring something to the fresh kill pile.You probably need it for someone." He said.He remembered Streampaw in the medicine den,but was sure she had already gotten something from the medicine cat,and he had eaten before he went hunting.He looked at the mouse,And remembered swanheart had a kit."You could give it to Purekit." He told her.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord