View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 10:51 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"She's my daughter.I don't think I ever told you." He said.Their last conversation had ended with them catching Raventalon trying to get them to hate each other,but that didn't work out for her.After that,he had never really had time to talk,and he hadn't told her anything about his family except about Fernsong,his former mate who had died in a battle with the dusk syndicate.
Her head perked up and eyes widened when coldwind said streampaw was his daughter " o-oh! I'm so sorry I didnt mean to assume anything else . Again I'm sorry about what happened to her .. Maybe streampaw and purekit could meet each other one day? I think they might be good friends " she meowed she felt embarrassed that she mistook streampaw for anything else but that lead her to wonder does coldwind have any friends surely he must .Her nose twitched as she smelled something near by when the wind blew it smelled like a vole maybe she took another wif of the air and made her final decision that it was a vole her brown eyes scanned for the creature and pointed her nose to the ground to try and get a better sent. @Swiftheart

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 4th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.