View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;465008]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post

Cass grabbed his trenchcoat off the back of the chair he was sitting in and ran after Charlie. His heart started to beat faster as he took the lead, sprinting down the sidewalk. He stayed about shoulder-level with Charlie after that.

A few minutes later, he started slowing as the motel came into view. He stopped running and bent over to catch his breath, his throat raw and his lung hurting. He flinched at an angry voice about thirty feet in front of him.

"Where have you two been?! Sam and I were scared out of our minds that something had gotten to you!" Dean stormed forward, pulling Charlie into a hug and holding onto her tightly.

Cass stayed where he was, his breathing still and heavy. He gasped and wheezed for air before dropping to the ground and rolling onto his back.
Charlie hugged Dean back but was out of breath as well " h-hold up ...need to catch breath " she said and backed up now taking a minute to breathe she looked at Dean " d-dont worry we were at the library doing research on this guy that Crowley was talking about I was with Cass the whole time and nothing happened to us " she said " ok that's all I'm doing for running tonight " she said and sat down " plus my idea " she added hoping that cass wouldn't get into trouble

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Fawn; November 25th, 2020 at 03:17 AM.