Old February 4th, 2018, 10:41 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
[maybe i could have her pop in kinda like a ghost but only frost can see her?]

when frostpaw padded close to him risingcreek swiped the apprentices forehead with his tongue in an affectionate lick. he had always been close to the apprentice, ever since he was born it seemed like for some reason, and was delighted to find out that he was his apprentice. so, because of that, he often treated the kid like his actual, you know, kid. after all he went through, maybe he was tired of people pushing to be his parental figure, but rising couldnt help it. the kit had been through so much and wasnt even a warrior yet ! the least he could do was take it easy on him. "Just a quick run to see if the ice is starting to melt along the rivers, since its getting a bit warmer now ( clan news said it was,,30 degree i think?). after that well go hunting along the thunderclan border where our territory has more forest land for more prey. after that well come back though, I know your names frostpaw but i dont want your actual paws frosted over." he chuckled, "we all like we seem we could use a few more minutes of shut eye, so i wont keep you out too long today."
[Yeah, that's fine with me (^^) Whatever you're alright with!]

Frostpaw leaned into Rising as the warrior licked his forehead, grateful for the comforting gesture. Risingcreek was like a father - or at least kin - to the dark silver tabby and after the death of his mother and sister, Rising had made sure to care for him. Frost appreciated it. His mentor was someone he looked up to! Bringing a soft blue gaze up to look at the older feline, Frostpaw nodded vigorously. "Sounds like a plan... No battle practice?" Distaste rolled off his tongue as he uttered the phrase - the apprentice was clearly not interested, although he perked up at the mention of 'shut eye.' Of course, he was excited by the notion, but would he even be able to sleep? It didn't matter how long he stayed in his nest, Frostpaw never felt fully rested. Things were starting to move in the darkness - phantoms appearing that no one else seemed to notice. A slight panic clawed at his stomach, his breath hitching in his throat as the fur along his spine began to bristle. "Risingcreek, I don't know that I want to stay in camp all day. I definitely don't want to sleep, there's so much to do." The apprentice was almost pleading with his mentor, "If anything, I'll do some chores around camp... I haven't done much lately and I want to catch up."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart