View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Stormypaw turned his head with a start. He had thought Darkpaw was still asleep. He could have sworn he had passed the apprentice when he padded out of the den. The Siberian cat shook his head. It must have been a trick of the light. Actually, now that Stormypaw thought about it, that cat he had passed didn't look as close to Darkpaw as he had though.

Stormypaw left his thoughts and turned to his friend. Guilt pricked at his fur, remembering that Darkpaw still didn't know about Stormypaw's change. He frowned slightly, but could feel negativity rippling off of the calico tom. Stormypaw cast his own doubts and worries aside and gave his friend a grin. "Hiya Darkpaw." He pushed the vole toward his friend. "I saved you some breakfast!"
Darkpaw licked his lips as he stared at the vole his friend had saved for him. His mouth began to water just by looking at the delicious prey. "How did you know I was hungry?" asked Darkpaw, his tummy beginning to growl in hunger. He slowly took a bite out of the vole, making himself comfortable on the ground of the Shadowclan clearing. "You did well picking this vole out. Its delicious." commented the young cat with a friendly smile.
(I still have Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.