View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post

Graykit noticed Mistkit's wariness and sat back on his haunches, "Is everything alright?" He lowered his gaze so as not to threaten her in anyway. He must've been too forward in his game. "I'm sorry Mistkit, I didn't mean anything by it, I've just been cooped up in the nursery for so long, I wanted to play!" he mewed innocently, trying to express his caring and sorrow for the past she experienced from other cats. Personally he liked her smaller frame and sweet mew, but he was just a kit what did he know?
Mistkit blinked,” Sorry I take too long to trust cats.” She meowed softly whispering softly, her thin grey fur pressed against her pelt,” I’ve been bullied alot for not knowing who my father is or for my mother dying in labour. Or for simply being blind and weak.” She meowed working not to unsheathe her claws in distrust.He’s going to attack me, if I attack him now, I’ll catch him off-guard and prove to everyone I’m not weak, but if he beats me in the fight, I’ll be worse off than I already am.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; February 6th, 2018 at 10:06 AM.