View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:43 AM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker slowing trekked through the snow his paws all but frozen from the cold. He just couldn't understand why any cat in their right mind could like or dare he say love leaf-bare! Well, that was somewhat harsh there was a few good things amidst all the sickness and scarcity of prey like how pretty the snow was and how it brought back fond memories of kithood and... He was getting off track. Wait what was he suppose to be doing? Oh, right! A hunting patrol! A hunting patrol that he had yet to contribute a single piece of prey to... He groaned, wishing that some prey would just kill itself so he could get on to more exciting things. Then the lightest trace of fresh scent hit his nose and he looked around to make sure he hadn't imagined it. And it seemed as if he hadn't because only a few tail-lengths away was none other than Snailflower.

He didn't quite have the restraint to stop himself from loudly yelling "Hey, Snailflower!" despite the fact that he could see she was clearly in the middle of a hunt.
[ooc: Sorry for the wait, I forgot I had an online urinalysis quiz I had to do and it was due last night, so I read your post but didn't reply. ;u;]

With a rush of excitement as the vole scampered out onto the surface of the snow, the chocolate molly quickly tried to pin it down, but her paws missed time and time again and smacked the snow as if she were playing a drum set. With a twinge of embarrassment, Snailflower watched as it scuttled quickly away on tiny pink paws, before bounding after it, throwing snow about in a less than graceful way.

Out of the blue, she heard her name being shouted and her embarrassment grew- someone had seen her fumbling around. Quickening her pace, she rounded the vole and watched as it thankfully turned with her, being herded in the direction of her clanmate.
"Nimblewhisker! Help me catch this silly thing!" She huffed with a laugh, pouncing for it yet again and landing paws-first in the snow without a prize.