View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Charmer

A whole moon he has spent here in this medicine cat den, wondering if he'd lose a life over his disease but so far, Shinefang has managed well and he hasn't made that second journey to Starclan. It finally seemed that the green cloud that has hazed his health, was finally starting to lift and as he slowly roused from his sleep, Grousestar could feel a world of difference. He wasn't in perfect condition, but he was definitely on the road to recovery.
Stretching his jaws wide in a yawn, he'd slowly bring a paw up to wipe across his face, dried snot crusted on his nose, there to remind him of his month of misery. He had to leave his duties as a leader to Auroraflame as he stayed here in this den, and while he was sure the she-cat didn't mind, he hated to know that he put her in that position. Not that he could exactly help getting sick.
Squinting his eyes open, the brown tabby would glance around in front of himself before fully opening his gaze, wincing a bit at the brightness before his eyes adjusted. There was still a bit of a headache and aching of his limbs, but the runny nose was starting to go away as well as the rattling cough that had plagued his lungs. To be truthful, he couldn't wait until all of it had gone and he could jump back into the swing of things and lead his clan again. Grousestar hated to be stuck in this den, completely useless to Skyclan. But soon enough he would be back up and ready to lead. He was in good paws.
Bringing his head around, the leader would gingerly start to rasp his tongue over his side, the only part of himself aside from his paws that he could reach without stretching and dealing with the achiness. His stomach rumbled faintly, reminding him of his nausea earlier on in his month of sickness, but it had seemed to fade away and his appetite was returning as well. Perhaps he could try to eat a mouse today. Regardless, he settled into his routine of waking up.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?