View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:56 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Diablo eyes glowed as he changes into her true form and almost immediately began to jump out of it while Sano got stuck in it and soon fell forward. “ diablo you backstabbing chicken!!” He growls as diablo just waves “ I will always remember you!!” She yells as she flies off leaving Sano with Onyx. He sighs loudly “ onyx why do you have to be so cruel I thought we had a thing.. why hurt this man’s pride?!” He yells playfully as he begins to just lay on his back. “ ... look I’m going to make a deal if you let me go... I’ll buy you lunch for a week.... please?” He Says now using puppy dog eyes.
onyx's brow raised. he tilted his head to the side, eyes stern. "at least tell me why you're running." his gaze flicked up as he watched diablo escape, stifling a laugh as she did. "as tempting as that deal is, would sasuke approve of me accepting?" foot tapping against the ground, he waited patiently for an answer. as he waited, he opened the journal once more, a soft smile on his face as he elegantly wrote the next entry.

white rose; thornless.

holding out his palm, said rose materialized in his gentle touch. after it was finished, and checking that there was truthfully no thorns, he bowed down in a graceful manner, revealing it as a quiet gift to sano. his heart pounded in his ears at the gesture, and though he was rather skilled at hiding any feelings he had for other people, onyx got the sudden fear that the glass-winged male could sense what he felt. taking a deep breath, he smiled graciously, nodding his head.

Last edited by lio; February 9th, 2018 at 07:57 PM.