View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
it had been awhile since fireflare had really spoken to anyone. since the loss of the war, he had been doing his best to repair. it was leafbare of all times, prey was low and so were herbs, it was dangerous. but he was over working himself, he knew that, and could honestly use a break. padding into the clearing, he sighed, coming back empty pawed and no prey in his mouth. but what did catch his eye was blazingstar. they were rather close, becoming close somehow after the whole moonpaw situation a really long time ago. but he was glad, it was some cat that didnt get on his nerves. padding over to the leader he smiled, but it soon dropped after seeing the leaders, his friends, look on his face. "Hey blaze, whats up? you look a bit down. something happen?"
Blazingstar's ears flicked towards a familiar pelt padding about. Relief seemed to flood through him as his friend padded towards him. Attempting to fix his stature and appear at least a little happy, however it was clear it didn't work with the first question Fireflare asked. "Oh nothing, just stressed I guess," he replied. He didn't want to get into the details about it all unless Fireflare really dug into him. "Well, since you're here and I didn't need to go looking for you, how about another adventure? I could use some air and clear my head," he replied. At the idea of an adventure, he did in fact lighten up a little. He grew a little excited about it. Fireflare never failed in giving him some fun.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL