View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

For a moment, Jasperpelt's mouth seemed to stop working... the moment when Lotusheart reached out to tap him. His thoughts were still going - that's not weird at all, I'm weird, oh this is nice... am I supposed to say something now? I should talk. But what do I say? I'm supposed to say something, what is it? And that was about the essence of his train of thought, going all over the place, bouncing like crazy as he tried to get his bearings. Except that all was forgotten as soon as Lotusheart gave him her news. "That's... that's great! I'm really happy for you, Lotusheart, that's... wow! You're going to... to raise them perfectly, just like you did with your last litter!" The feline grinned, his words tripping over each other some since he was so excited, but it was hard not to have his thoughts running faster then his mouth right now. He wasn't really nervous - more glad. And the strange, warm discomfort from before was wearing off, which was a good thing - besides, Jasperpelt wasn't even thinking about that feeling! Well... maybe he was a little, but that was all.

[sorry!]

Lotusheart smiled wider at his response. "They wouldn't be raised the same without you somewhere in it," she replied sheepishly, unable to help herself from saying it. Her gaze averted once again towards the clearing as her ears heated up as the words she just said really sank in. Why would she say something like that! She wasn't thinking clearly apparently. The Maine Coon mix flicked her tail a few times before taking a deep breath inwards and out. "I'm sorry, that was a little out there, wasn't it?" she replied, looking at Jasperpelt again sheepishly. A rare thing of Lotusheart. Shyness when speaking about family in general.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL