View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:04 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The calico molly flicked her ear trying to dismiss a few lingering thoughts at the back of her head. She looked over at Lynxpaw, the handsome toyger tom was a splitting image of his mother. But the personalities completely different. Already she could tell that Lemonspotted didn't care about anybody. Lynxpaw did and that was why he had so many friends. He was kind and sweet, and sometimes his flirting even earned him friends, even though it could also make him lose them. Taking a deep breath to steady herself before turning her head back around to face the beautiful yet probably insane toyger molly. Mothpaw opened her mouth to say something about being kind to cats, even if you barely knew them, but closed it quickly remembering how she acted to the cats Lynxpaw flirted with, she barely knew them and yet she hated them. She didn't know what they were like, what they liked, what they didn't like, she just knew that Lynxpaw flirted them, that was enough for her. Maybe Lemonspotted had something against apprentices. Maybe she thought Mothpaw was a bad influence on her son. But that to was unlikely. Suddenly Mothpaw realized that her best friend didn't really talk about his mother, or said nice things about her the way Mothpaw was able to do. His parent figure was probably his mentor, Hunterfang, the reason he flirted. She probably doesn't know that her son is my best friend. Mothpaw looked up with renewed energy. "That's no way to treat your son's best friend," She stated, "I am not picking up that shrew!" The calico molly didn't even look at the shrew, if Lemonspotted couldn't bury her own prey, or decide to share it with someone instead of wasting it, then there was no way she was a good mentor at all. She glanced over her shoulder at Lynxpaw again, willing him to come over, but knowing that he probably wouldn't. She turned back around to glare at the older molly.
Lemonspotted didn’t expect for Mothpaw to suddenly become so snappy. It made the toyger tense up for a moment because she didn’t like it when others denied her demands. However, she simply flicked her ears, rolled over onto her stomach and eyed the Molly with a burning intense look into her depths. Not to forget the fact that Mothpaw mentioned that she was her son’s best friend. The problem was; she didn’t know which son the calico spoke of. In the former queen’s opinion, all her sons took the intelligence of their father, which made them dumber than they look. Cavestorm, Curly, and Lynxpaw were all idiotic, troublesome toms. Even if Lynxpaw inherited her aesthetics, she fully believed that even her last son was as dumb as a fox. “Did I ask who Best friend you were?” Lemonspotted blinked, tilting her head innocently as she forced a smile towards her...apprentice. “What I asked — what I told you to do had nothing to do with my son. Frankly, I don’t care if you were my son’s mate.” Lemonspotted’s voice was leveled. She wasn’t yelling or angry. Though her tone displayed such annoyance at the disobedience this apprentice was giving her. When Mothpaw said she wouldn’t do it, Lemonspotted rolled her eyes. She crossed her paws and laid her head down in a divine manner. “Someone has to do it and it won’t be me. I forgot, who’s the mentor and who’s the apprentice?” She questioned, once again innocent, but a hidden fire placed in her eyes. If Mothpaw wanted to challenge her; wrong move. “If you’re not going to bury it, then eat it. I don’t want it next to me anymore. Apparantly, first lessons for you is learning to obey what you are told to do.”

Lynxpaw couldn’t make out the conversation that was held between his mother and Mothpaw. Lynxpaw had been stuck in the dilemma whether he wanted to disturb his friends’ lessons with their mentors or go about and flirt with a couple she cat apprentices that were lounging with each other from a distance. His eyes lingered on their pretty pelts. Blacks, Browns, and whites mingled together to create an artwork like no other. They could tell that he was looking, and that he liked what he saw. Maybe, they were giving him a sign to come over and hang out with them. Nothing wrong with having a pretty kitty at your side. Lynxpaw had roughly began grooming his pelt to look presentable. He went for that more rough-rugged look that he knew she cats fawned over. Lynxpaw was ready to put the charms on the sweethearts but the one thing he regretted doing was giving a quick glance towards Mothpaw, where he caught her eyes for a few quick seconds - another dilemma. The poor calico looked like she wanted him to come over. Lynxpaw was about to whine. She was ruining his flirting game! Lynxpaw narrowed his eyes. He continued to look from the pretty group of she cats back to Mothpaw. Finally, he sighed, rolling his eyes as he stomped towards his sorry-excuse-of-a-Mother and best friend. To think he chose to save her and lost his chance at wooing the beauties. The tom confidently approached his best friend, using the tip of his tail to wrap around Mothpaw’s shoulders and he leaned in to whisper into her ear, “You owe me big time.” Lynxpaw faintly purred before turning to his mother with a wide smile. The said she cat gave him a dismissed growl. “Is she bothering you, mother? I’m sorry about that. I’ll take her away and deal with her. You continue to rest.” Lynxpaw said, every word dripping easily from his muzzle; all lies. He saw that Lemonspotted was troubled by the unburied shrew so Lynxpaw took the half eaten shrew into his maw and mumbled something to Mothpaw. But, he knew that she wouldn’t understand him, so as he brushed past her, he used his tail to motion her to follow him away from Lemonspotted’s zone.
Once he felt he was a far distance from his ever-so-loving-Mother, Lynxpaw spat the shrew out and mindlessly began to dig a small hole into the ground. He didn’t bother to look up at Mothpaw. “You know darn well Mothy that you shouldn’t approach my mother. She doesn’t like anyone! I know she’s your mentor and all, but you seriously need to get that change. You’d never be a warrior.” After finishing up the hole, he dropped the shrew into it and covered the hole with dirt on top.