View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart sighed as she walked in the den after overhearing an apprentice and a warrior argue she found it funny and had a good laugh she found that she missed laughing the light feeling in your chest afterwards . Her tail flicked a few times as she looked at the other cats in the den she snorted she didn't like cats as a whole group but individuals were fine with her that way she found some that were rather interesting . She took a deep breath and exhailed now walking over to her mossbed her ears flicked as She heard some other warriors talk she enjoyed the silence more then noise silence helps her think clearly I just don't understand how they can be so ...happy it's sickening she found herself thinking about that almost everyday how others can be happy and chitchatty when their could be something terrible happening . Halfheart shook her head slightly and looked over to a black she cat which was looking around and she tilted her head I wonder who she's looking for a friend maybe? Oh well I shouldn't be so nosey any way it's not good thing to do
Nightshadows stared lazily as another cat entered the den quietly, seeming almost as annoyed as she was. Her nose twitched as she scooted away from the cat out of habit. It wasn't anything personal, but she normally disliked sitting or even being by other cats. They were loud, and she normally didn't like individual cats, or groups of cats for that matter. She just disliked cats in general. She tried to rest, but found that the other cat's presence was distracting for some reason. Nightshadow got up and moved herself away and into another corner and covered her face with her paws. She yawned quietly and glared at the cats around her. She wanted something to do, but was bored of her usual activity of hunting and was too tired to battle train. This is when she decided to make some small talk to the other cat, "You look like a pack of rats attacked you. What's got you so sour?" She snorted as she realized that she was probably the one who was 'sour' but didn't particularly care.