View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Nightshadow huffed at the other cat's serious response. "Why 'ya in a bad mood? Hmm? Is it because no one wants to talk to you? Huh? Is that it?" Nightshadow asked in a series of questions, trying to be as annoying as possible. She laughed silently and stared at the other cat who was stony-faced. "Why you gotta be so serious, huh? Can't you take a joke?" she asked tauntingly. She shook her fur confidently and smirked once again. She began to hum, desperately trying to make the other cat snap. She rolled around on the floor seemingly like a kit and reached her paws up to the other cat's face. She tried to strum Halfheart's whiskers. Nightshadow asked, "What's your name, anyway, little kitty?" She snickered and waited for the other cat to respond.
Halfheart ears flicked and smirked back at the she cat who huffed at her o so serious response so it is a game to get me to snap! Thought so . She grumbled a bit but remained calm " no . Because of others others who are happy and chitchatty I don't understand how they can be so cheerful and happy when there could be something bad happening . " she meowed there was a hint of irritation in her voice but took a deep breath and sighed her tail flicked frequently now " and yes I can take a joke but some I don't find funny " she added she was wide eyed as the other she cat started acting like a kit this made her ears flick and she sneezed when her whiskers were touched she shook her head slightly narrowing her eyes " my names halfheart . And aren't you a bit old to be acting like a kit? Why don't you go sleep in the nursery if your gonna do so. " she half snapped and was half sarcasm she grunted
" yours? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )