View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart ears flicked and smirked back at the she cat who huffed at her o so serious response so it is a game to get me to snap! Thought so . She grumbled a bit but remained calm " no . Because of others others who are happy and chitchatty I don't understand how they can be so cheerful and happy when there could be something bad happening . " she meowed there was a hint of irritation in her voice but took a deep breath and sighed her tail flicked frequently now " and yes I can take a joke but some I don't find funny " she added she was wide eyed as the other she cat started acting like a kit this made her ears flick and she sneezed when her whiskers were touched she shook her head slightly narrowing her eyes " my names halfheart . And aren't you a bit old to be acting like a kit? Why don't you go sleep in the nursery if your gonna do so. " she half snapped and was half sarcasm she grunted
" yours? " she asked
"Nightshadow, if you must ask. And I have to say, a nap in the nursery sounds nice at this point," Nightshadow replied. She smiled once she realized that talking to this cat was going to be fun. She sat back up and watched her tail flop around on the floor. "Okay, kitty. Don't tell me you can't handle a little fun now and then," she continued, glancing at the cat with a sparkle in her eyes. She yawned carelessly and pushed around the moss on her bed aimlessly. She was running out of ideas to anger the cat, so she thought of the things that annoy her the most. She remembered Halfheart saying that chitchat annoyed her, so Nightshadow decided to go with that. "You know I've been hunting all day. What a great deed and how loyal to the clan," Nightshadow said in a high-pitched and artificially happy voice. It hurt her own ears, but she wanted to make the other cat annoyed and ultimately angry.