View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:10 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Hopefully, you’ll get a kindhearted mentor who won’t be too tough on you.” The small apprentice remarked with a smile casted towards Raspberrybubble, who was watching from nearby, “I was fortunate enough to get such a nice mentor, although some apprentices are stuck with stubborn ones that work you endlessly without much break.” Newtpaw hoped that this wouldn’t scare Eclipsekit while she was just wishing the youth the best when her ceremony would finally come at six moons. “I can already tell that you will be a wondrous student and be a grand warrior of the future generation of Shadowclan.” She mentioned as she tossed the mossball back over to the small shekitten with a swish of her tail across the softened ground behind her, “I wish the best for you in the coming moons.”
Eclipsekit listened to Newtpaw with interest. She hoped for a fun mentor too. She really hoped she wasn't stuck with a tough mentor, although she supposed that a tougher mentor would give her more training. Either way, she remembered, it wasn't up to her. The little oriental pounced on the mossball as it rolled back to her. She batted the ball back to her newest friend. Her ears warmed with pride at Newtpaw's generous words. "Thank you, Newtpaw," she stammered.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/