View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
*Blinks* I need serious recap )
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(Buried her face in her face... 10/10)

Dimyr gave a nod, unfolding her wings to get up off the ground as well. "I believe he has some form of magical powers, and even if he doesn't, breathing fire is enough for me to detect the aura." She then watched as she said she was a bad sister, and replied with, "You aren't a bad sister, Fara. It's just that, since we're Royal Family, we have all these duties to do, so there isn't much time to socialize." She then flew a little bit higher and said, "Lets get going. By now Father might be sending guards after us." and began flying further into the forest.
XD So Fara and Dumyr are setting off into the forest to find Axel. Like, really deep into the forest where nobdy has ever gone to. They left a note for their father, Rune. Now he saw the note and is sending guards to the village, into the forest and everywhere. Pretty much it.

Fara sighed, ``You're right..`` She sighed finally and she flew higher to be beside her sister. She was flying towards the place nobody has ever gone to. She was very nervous, what could be in the forest? Os her brother dead?