View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

(He can't do tell the 6 tails.It just corroperates because it is not as self serving and malacius as the other tailed beast,so it hardly ever tries to take over,of Atleast that's how wiki described it)
The boy made a hand sign a blocked the fireball with a wall of water,but making it big enough to hit Kaira to.He landed in a tree,the chakura starting to turn black." The only reason I'm using it is to get this over with quickly." He retorted,making a hand sign.A blast of water came from behind Kaira,hopefully hitting him in the back.
Kaira easily dodged the blast of water that came from behind him but suddenly his curse mark disappeared,"Damn I guess I can't hold it for too long yet."He sighed,"I guess i'll have to use the fox's power."Kaira whined and three tails appeared out of his back, the whiskers on his face thickened and his eyes became a deep red and pure black,"I need to end this soon or I might accidentally kill everyone."He charged at the boy shooting fireballs as a distraction and then sending a barrage of taijutsu at him.