View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei hesitated. Finally he sighed. “Father has been ignoring me. I’m not going to sit around while those two wander around the forest.” he looked around then whispered in his sisters ear. “Fathers going to hate me for this-but let’s go find them ourselves....” He pulled back waiting for her response.

@Bella~
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(send a party of 2 to find a party of 2 looking for 1 dragon. Father is going to be mad)

"I guess we can follow it, but be very careful. We don't know if the dragon is hostile or friendly. If it has magic, I'll detect it with my powers." Dimyr said, already using her powers to check any nearby auras of what would hopefully be Axel, that is if he grew and made these steps...

XD Rune is very busy but I'm waiting for @Silvershadow's Blizzard to reply to me :/

Fara nodded and slowly followed the foot prints. It felt like forever but then she gasped, ``The footprints! It's gone!`` She looked at the prints that stopped, ``I guess he or she just went to fly instead.`` She sighed, ``I feel like we're getting closer to a clue.`` She looked at her sister.