View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:46 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird stretched, barely suppressing a yawn. Motherhood could be oh so tiring and she was glad that she finally had Tawnykit and Streamkit down for a nap after having to deal with their banter for what seemed like seasons. It wasn't that she hated kits it was just that she never thoughtshe would have them! But, then had been the pressure from her parents to keep the bloodline going, the full-time queens insentiently telling her to settle down and, ... Stormgaze. Speaking of which where was Stormgaze? He should've been back from the hunting patrol and, the tom-cat did seem to have made a habit of visiting her at least every day. Had he just forgotten? He better not have! They had a reputation to keep up!

@Spiral Whirl
A grey tabby tom walked into the nursery, a rabbit hanging from his jaws. He look around the nursery, his eyes showing a hint of tiredness. He didn't mean to be late more or less the patrol was out longer than he hope. Stormglare walked over to his beautiful mate, Gorsebird. Dropping the rabbit at her paws. "Sorry, love that I'm late. I was kept out longer that I hope to be." he sighed, sitting down next to her. He figured the kits would have wore her out already and she would be asleep. Stormglare was a bit lucky for that to have not have happen yet, not wanting to argue when she did awake. A yawn escaped his maw, "How are you?" He asked. His tail curling up at his side, he returned his gaze back to her. A hint of a glare in it but it was a usual look for him. Stormglare always seem to be just glaring a tiny bit, his appearance was rather scary either way. Having scars over his pelt from battle. He was a strong tom, however he promised to always return from battle to his family. He didn't want to leave them yet, even if his mate and him had their differences.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc