View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"Alone, I suppose, no offense but, if we hunted together you'd probably just end up distracting me or vise versa." Nimblewhisker chimed, hoping that hadn't come off as rude to Ploverpelt. "But, if you really want to hunt together I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. I mean I have always heard that two minds are better than one."
@Casual Scribbles
"Alone is fine," Ploverpelt mewed. "And no offense taken. I understand completely." She brushed her tail against Nimblewhisker's cheek as she bounded across the springy grass.

The Somali cat held her jaws open, tasting the air for scents of prey. She didn't expect much in leaf-bare, but was pleased to find a rabbit not far from herself. She dropped into a crouch and snuck forward, one pawstep at a time.

A frosted patch of grass crackled under her weight and she winced. The golden molly saw her prey's head shoot up and she bunched her haunces, leaping out at the same time that the rabbit took off. The two of them pelted across the territory, brown and golden blurs on the white landscape.

Ploverpelt was faster than the rabbit and caight up to it quickly. Now came the hard part: Ploverpelt tried to leap forward and catch the rabbit, but she missed and tumbled over. She rolled to her paws and kept running. She could see the rabbit's burrow growing ever closer and she poured on the speed.

Again, the golden she-cat pounced and this time caught the rabbit in her claws. It let out a shriek of pain and fear. Ploverpelt killed it quickly and cursed. The loud cry must have scared off all the prey in her area. She tested the air and hissed when her doubts were confirmed. Thankfully, she was far enough from Nimblewhisker that he probably still had some prey.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/