View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:09 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I've been well," Gorsebird began, pleased to have someone other a kit or a worried queen for company, "Couldn't see why I wouldn't be when all I do is watch kits play and eat. It's a surprise I haven't started to look like a kittypet with all the rabbits you catch for us!" She said, with a huff feeling like she somewhat had to find a problem with Stormgaze's treatment of her.

Stormglare stifled a small chuckle at her statement, finding it rather humorous rather than hurtful. "Well, you would still look beautiful as one either way. I'll just bring back a smaller kind of prey." he said, his gaze swooping over to the sleeping kits. Focusing on Tawnykit a little bit too much, he look back at her with a small sigh. "Her eyes can't be fixed, can they?" He asked her. Stormglare couldn't help but feel disappointed that one of his kits had such a defect. She was just so strange. He would rather her not know that. He assumed that despite how perfect Gorsebird was that were something about her bloodline that made a cat have some kind of condition. Stormglare wish he known about that before he became mates with but it couldn't be help, so he shrug it off. He could faintly remember something about her son Nimblewhisker, never bothering to ask or get to know him. Yet still remembered he was something else, but what? Stormgaze furrowed his eyebrows for a mere second in thought before resuming back in the real world.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc