View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:31 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Vortex
The grey Molly slipped out of the bushes and out into the open. She had originally been taking a walk so she could relax, calm down and gather her thoughts but all this was forgotten when ShineFlower stumbled upon the scent of a cat. This cat was her best friend, who she hadn't seen in moons since before all the battles. In fact, ShineFlower hadn't gone a day without thinking about her. Even during the border skirmish when she had lost a clanmate ShineFlower could hear her friend's voice in her head, telling her to get herself together and be a warrior.
After what seemed like seasons of searching and following the scent trail, The she-cat discovered the silver calico stood in a small cluster of bushes. "Phantom, what a pleasant surprise!" The young warrior mewed, approaching her former clanmate.
Phantom looked around uncertainly as she stepped into WindClan territory after so long. She still longed to run on the moors once again, and it hurt that she couldn't. So here she was. But, the silvery calico wasn't here to run on the moors. She was here to see her friend again. Somehow, she felt like it would be a last time, but something told her that it wasn't. She didn't regret her decisions though, however regrettable that they may seem. After all, she'd lost everything now. Her home, her family, her love. It was all gone now, but maybe.... Maybe Shineflower was still alive, and still her friend. Upon hearing a cat nearby, she ducked into some bushes and waited for them to pass. But they didn't, and after a moment, she heard a familiar voice behind her. Without hesitating, Phantom spun around and launched herself at the gray molly, wrapping her forelegs around the other's neck and knocking her over. It was a friendly gesture though. “Shineflower!”