View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 01:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShineFlower could feel happiness bubbling up inside her and a purr erupted from her throat. "I'm so happy to see you! I'm so glad you're okay. Things haven't been great around here. There's a lot of tension and conflict and battling and death...oh Phantom I wish I could be out there with you. Running free, not held back by rules and loyalties." The Molly sighed but continued to play with Phantom and playfully batted at her friend's face, claws sheathed.
Phantom looked down at her, tail swishing happily as she gazed at her best friend. “I heard about the battle. I thought you might've been injured,” she said, breathing a sigh of relief, then stepping back to let Shineflower up. She poked the molly's belly with one paw, then hopped back. “Sometimes I miss the rules and loyalties. It was all I'd ever known, and living this way.... It's hard,” the calico turned her head away, taking a deep breath. She wasn't meant to be alone like this, and it was hard. The isolation was so constant and pressing. “Why can't you? Why can't you come with me?” she asked suddenly, looking at the WindClan warrior hopefully.