View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Phantom looked down at her, tail swishing happily as she gazed at her best friend. “I heard about the battle. I thought you might've been injured,” she said, breathing a sigh of relief, then stepping back to let Shineflower up. She poked the molly's belly with one paw, then hopped back. “Sometimes I miss the rules and loyalties. It was all I'd ever known, and living this way.... It's hard,” the calico turned her head away, taking a deep breath. She wasn't meant to be alone like this, and it was hard. The isolation was so constant and pressing. “Why can't you? Why can't you come with me?” she asked suddenly, looking at the WindClan warrior hopefully.
ShineFlower flinched a little as Phantom poked her belly. It was still kind of sore from her massive injury she had recieved in the border skirmish. ShineFlower was returning Phantom's hopeful gaze then took her eyes off the silver calico "honestly I would but...I need to help out WindClan. I need to get to know my family better and...I have a mate and I wish to hopefully raise some kits one day too. But just know I am in no way replacing you...I just...it's hard to leave knowing everyone else might suffer with one less warrior to defend them. I know they exiled you but. I just can't. Maybe one day when I'm older and I've seen enough of clan life. Then we can spend our last days together. But not now." The grey warrior felt incredibly guilty and could sense Phantom becoming sad too.