View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 04:50 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home ( open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Wolfpaw eyes widened at the sight of the she-cat he didn't even know. Ah, he hated the heat. He squinted his eyes, the rather large cat followed her before stopping. Where was Hades, anyway? His ears flattened to his skull, "What.. what.. about HAdes?! F...forget this." He wasn't going to die. He could make this. He didn't want to be a hero. He just didn't want to be someone who ran away from problems like always. Wolfpaw twirled around on his paws, his golden eyes shining with determation. Always face your fears, eh? He recalled what his mother have told him countless times. Despite being large for his age, he was a young cat that was heathy and could take on a lot. He had healed from the war, but Hades was older and wounded. Wolfpaw without another second to debate, ran into the fire. His stomach twisting and knotting into fear
“Where are you going?!” Quinoa screamed. She had failed Hades. Instead of saving someone, they had just RAN INTO THEIR DEATH. Quinoa reared around, not caring as she signed her fur. The gray tom was near enough that she could grab his scruff, and he was gone. The heat burned into her eyes, tears welling up. The smoke was thick, and her paw felt numb as the herbs tried to heal. She knew that Hades might die, and because of that, this young tom might die, and because of him, she might die. What is wrong with her?! Quinoa fought back the urge to run back out, losing like a coward. Not when lives were at stake. But, Hades had told her to grab anyone and run. “Wait!” She hollered into the flames, leaping over a burning slat of wood. Ashes rained down, and she dug underneath a wood chunk, desperately trying to catch up. “Wait!” She hollered again, and the seconds waiting felt like hours.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!