View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:59 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang leered at the little apprentice with an annoyed twitch of his tail. "Hey, Skyclan, lets all go wake up Shinefang from his nap so we can yell at him," the old tom murmured sarcastically under his breath. Next he held out his paw expectantly looking at the apprentice. "Give it here. Let me see it."
i believe this is where we ended off ;P

The she-cat reluctantly limped forwards so that the SkyClan medicine cat could see the thorn sticking out of her left forepaw, ears erect. Taking a deep breath, she began to explain the situation. "I was out battle training when I tripped and fell into a thick bramble bush. I got most of the thorns out but this one I just can't seem to snag this one." The thistle smelled a little bit sour and seemed to throb beneath her skin. She didn't want to tell Shinefang that she had waited a few days before she came to see him, afraid of another remark on the stupidity of apprentices.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯