View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart stopped abruptly she flicked her ears and bared her teeth her whiskers twitched as well she turned around walking up to Nightshadow now she was nose to nose with the other warrior her tail flicking here and there her eyes narrowed and huffed her neck fur bristled " I do hunt!! And train ! . Now I'm gonna ask nicely one last time before I loose it again please be quiet and leave me alone " she meowed followed by a growl " atleast leave me alone for a day "she added
Nightshadow made no attempt to hide her amused smile and said, "A day, a moon, a minute. What's the difference? It's all just time that eventually passes. Time is just a concept made up by us because we can't wrap our heads around how the land really works." She shrugged and looked at Halfheart slyly, and shook her head. She sat down again, making no attempt to physically block the other warrior from leaving, but decided to try to bait Halfheart. "It's definitely true that you can't understand the concept time, because when I say that insanity will never leave you... well, never means the opposite of forever. If you know what forever means, of course. It's sad, really, that an apprentice is more intelligent than you are," Nightshadow goaded lightly.