View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Duskflight
@Empress Of Evil
@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@Celestial

The ebony tom made his way toward the Seastones, his large paws sinking into the marsh and mud with every step he took. He had never liked the trek to the gathering, but the promise of peace and the congregation of all clans made it worth it, knowing how the others were fairing. Of course he knew that they all were recovering from the recent battles, Windclan the most out of the four, on the other hand, he had no idea about what had been occurring in Skyclan. He got to the edge of the river and turned around to make sure his warriors and apprentices that would be participating were following, though he could hear them, he just wanted to make sure. It was primarily the anxiety that prickled through him that made him double check to make sure they were all right, it poked and jabbed constantly in the depths of his mind, making him constantly second guess himself. 'Are you sure?' 'you're taking him?' 'Why did you do that, was it the best choice for Riverclan, or for you?' 'Are you suited to be the leader?' Such thoughts, such questions constantly made the leader wrack his brain, watch his every step, as well as his clanmates, to get an answer, any answer, but to no avail, he was still in the dark, still wandering, still waiting for the chance to be guided though the vast night, to see the stars. As the burly leader zoned out, he made soft splashing sounds, his paws clawing at the water as he swam across, his fur making him seem like an even larger ball of fluff. He thought that with Honeypool coming back, this horrid feeling would go away, that he would be able to see the stars, that he wouldn't be lost anymore. That wasn't the case, in fact that was the exact opposite, he was elated that she was back, the hole in his soul, his heart had been filled once more, but, that gnawing feeling of being lost still stuck to him, like a burr to a felines fur.

Fallenstar dragged himself out of the freezing river and did his best to shake himself dry, water droplets making soft paping noises on the dirt and stone beneath and around him. He then looked up at the large stones, where he could already see Grousestar and Auroraflame sitting. He then took a deep intake of breath and made his way toward the leaders perching place, where the leaders look down on their clanmates and others clanmates, the ultimate display of power. It made his stomach churn. The leader flattened his ears against his head and proceeded to steadily pull himself up the rocks, hoping and ducking beneath the roots of the surrounding trees. Once he made it to the top he swiveled his head and cast his lapis gaze over the horde of cats, though it was just Riverclan and Skyclan at the moment, it was still a fairly large crowd. He bit the inside of his cheek and sat somewhat away from the trio, glaring as his newly named deputy, Rowanflower sat fairly close to the two Skyclan highranks. "Evening....my name's Fallenstar, I'm the new lea-leader of Riverclan." he muttered, choking on the word 'leader' he could feel the bile rising in the back of his throat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 16th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.