View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

The newly made deputy followed her leader, Blazingstar, to the gathering place. It felt strange to Buttercupbreeze,
to be right behind Blazingstar. Normally this molly would be at the back of any group or patrol she was on not because she was nervous or anything, no, because she wanted to watch over her Clanmates. Who wouldn't? Protecting her Clanmates, kin, friends even cats she didn't get along with was one thing Buttercup was good at or tried to be good at. She glanced behind her, the stream of WindClan cat looked a lot bigger from here,
seeing all their faces instead of their tails. At first she hoped to catch Ploverpelt's or Shadepaw's eye but she decided she had to look straight ahead otherwise she could stumble and fall. That would be so embarrassing, on her first gathering as deputy to. Swallowing she kept a steady pace right behind Blazingstar. Not because she didn't want to walk beside him, no she thought she got along pretty well with him, it just felt strange. As the Sea stones came into few she felt like it was her first time at the gathering again. She was so nervous back then, her sister was confident but meeting the Clans fritedened Buttercup back then. Now she was fine with it she'd been to a lot of gatherings, though she missed the last one sadly, she might have been able to prevent a few deaths or injuries, but that was the past. Hopefully tonight would be a peaceful gathering. Her heartbeat quickened the closer she drew to the Sea stones. It appeared that RiverClan and SkyClan were already here, Grousestar and a black tom Buttercupbreeze knew from hearing Blazingstar talk about him. He was Fallenstar, leader of RiverClan. Though she didn't know who his deputy was, the one sitting by Auroraflame. Taking another deep breath the creamy ginger molly made he way to sit with the other deputies. This felt so strange to the newly made deputy.
Dipping her head to the other mollies she sat down a bit nervous about this, she rapped her tail tightly around her thin but strong fram. Looking out over all the cats from the three Clans she felt small. This is only WindClan, RiverClan and SkyClan. She thought. What would it be like with all the cats? She wondered. Out of the corner of her brownish hued eyes she watched the other two deputies. Who was the cream and ginger one? Was she was bitter as Fallenstar? All those things went though the molly's head but she wasn't sure if she should ask.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 16th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.