View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:36 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Changing the subject I see. Is there anything you want to...talk to me about?" Gorsebird mewed, her eyes flickering as her whiskers twitched, "I mean there are some absolutely stunning she-cats who would die to have a handsome tom like you and you don't seem keen on any of them.." She coaxed, giving Harrierclaw an oh-so-sweet and oh-so-fake smile.
"I, I meant, with the kits, but-" Harrierclaw began, but stopped himself, it was futile. He couldn't hide it, the fur along the back of his neck and tail prickled in embarrassment.
"There are! Very pretty she-cats, but I just... Just haven't met any I connect with?" What was this, an intervention? He looked up at his mother's face from the corner of his eye, trying to gauge her expression. She had a tight, toothy smile that he couldn't look at for long. What sort of a test was this? He wondered for a moment if Gorsebird would try to set him up with someone, but was that something she would do? The tabby was apprehensive but had to ask through his teeth.
"Unless you know someone?"