View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:31 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"You know if I had it the way I would have never had you my little eyass~" She cooed, knowing the connections of her words, "It a surprise I even got with Stormglare, to begin with, after all, most pureblood toms aren't too keen to mate with a spoiled she-cat. But, luckily I found an exception and who knows maybe you will too! You know I think I saw that Appleheart giving you the look yesterday. And, I mean sure she's not purebred but, it is a world of a lot better than you getting with some tom! I honestly think I'd die if I found out you were a homosexual Harrierclaw!
Harrierclaw's heart stung at her words. This was a conversation he'd heard before, even growing up, but they weren't something you could get used to easily. He tipped his head at her little nickname but otherwise stayed quiet, listening to his mother's insincere encouragement, only briefly looking up in anticipation when Gorsebird mentioned Appleheart, before she tainted that too. The lilt of her meow of some tom, and homosexual, gave him a pang in the stomach. He hadn't met a tom that he was attracted to, but to Harrierclaw it didn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Now the chance of either seemed to be out of reach. He licked his muzzle.
"Don't worry... I, I have a good feeling about it. Maybe I'll even find someone by Newleaf." He said, trying to put more effort into his reply, but he started floundering, "even if I'm not pure WindClan."