View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Accepted! We really needed a servant XD))

Fara walked over to Dimyr, ``Longwei told me he was.. erm... bisexual.`` She whispered, ``And father heard and now there's a fight.`` She sighed, ``So much for the whole festival.``

Rune growled, ``Secrets? Secrets like what? The only reason I hid Athix from you was because I thought he was already DEAD.`` He growled and fire started raising from his voice, ``If you really have what it takes to be king, you shouldn't be like this.`` He snarled.

What Fara is wearing: Necklace Pure diamond earrings
(I love how calm Fara is XD )

Longwei let out a terrifying growl. "Ah I see, go ahead then. If this kingdom doesn't accept me for who I am...then go make that precious cousin of mine king, or hey! While your at it why not Fara?!"

"I see, blame it all on the evil's descendent, because I totally wanted to be like this, you know.... everything would've been so much more easier if you would've just killed those 'evil eggs'." He spat coldly at his father. Without another warning he shoved his father aside. "Have fun at the festival." He hissed before he flew to his room and exited through his balcony into to the night sky.