View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Question Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Maneki heard the crash and helped with cleaning up the mess after she flew down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicMan View Post
Jason walked to the kitchen and got some breakfast
"Oh, um thank you," murmured Tanem. She was unused to having others help her clean up her messes and her parents had taught her to always look after herself. Tanem was more than a little shocked when Maneki helped her. "I can't take it from here." She muttered, wrapping the mess up in a couple napkins which she always kept handy for times like this. Neatly knotting the bag trash in her napkin, Tanem grabbed the two platters and hurried off to the kitchen. Once she arrived there she dropped the plates of near the sink and reopened the napkins. Moving to the nearest garbage can, Tanem dumped the garbage into the trash then stuffed the napkins back into the belt she always wore. It had pockets galore and was very useful for holding items. Currently she had two dirty napkins, about 5 clean ones, and various knickknacks. Grabbing some food Tanem noted Jason grabbing breakfast as well. She walked over to him food in one claw.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 18th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.