View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Not long after the two were in the woods that Longwei was familiar with...

"Ah thank you Regning...for bringing me here...for helping me see more clearly...." The last part of his sentence was darker in tone. "I must get a third eye like yours." He joked, while he didn't notice the blank expression on Regning's face.

"Trust me golden scales..you dont want a third eye..." His voice was dark and cold. However he jumped back to his playfully creepy personality. He pressed closer to Longwei and smirked as he could feel the shiver down his spine. "Dont forget our little second deal....don't disappoint me Longwei...your special." He smiled at the younger dragon.

Longwei smiled weakly at Regning...he was suddenly unsure about the second deal but one look to him and he was as sure as he could ever be. "Of corse, I won't let you down..I expect you to be at the party...at least to witness my part of the deal." He smiled before he flapped his wings and headed for the castle. As he flew, he heard Regning call:

"Remember, this will be a day that goes down in history Golden Scales!"

(alright we good to go @Mystic ! Longwei has entered the hallway once more)
Longwei confidently strode through the halls. ‘Hm..who would like to help me? Fara-no. She wouldn’t approve. Neither would my little sister...not Athix...but what about Dimyr...I’ll see. And if she disagrees I’ll tell her that she better not tell anyone or else.’

He stopped at his adoptive sisters room. He listened in on their conversation. He scowled as he heard Fara’s voice. He needed to talk to Dimyr! He sighed and he ever so slightly change his position.

“Dimyr, we need to talk.” He finally spoke. “Finish up with Fara, you May continue your conversation with Fara after this, but as of now, this conversation is very important.” He said not caring of the bonding moment that the two sisters where having. He couldn’t mess this up.

@Mystic @DragonChaos

Last edited by Shadow; February 18th, 2018 at 03:12 PM.