⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[Well, I have nothing better to do today. ¯\(ツ)/¯ ]

Gorsebird blinked her eyes a few times adjusting to the light that had started to filter in through the den entrance. Had she been asleep that long? Usually, she would have been awakened at the crack of dawn by Tawnykit or Streamkit yelling 'Momma, Momma get up! I have something really cool to show you!' That really cool thing usually being the feather of a common crow or something. She then looked around the humble den hoping to see the familiar coat of Stormglare. She was starved and, she sure as StarClan wasn't going to go out and try to hunt in her condition!

The tom trotted in, his eyes seem more tired than they were yesterday. He dropped two plump mouse at the entrance, one for him and Gorsebird. "Sleep well?" Stormglare yawned, shaking anything that had got in his fur on his hunt out. He offered her a half-smile, settling down next to her to eat his mouse. It was obvious that he didn't sleep at all. He just stayed up, watching his mate sleep. It was a strange thing but it wasn't. He had nothing else to do. Stormglare was tempted to ask her about the tansy. Did she remember? He gulp, sighing when he turned his gaze to her. "Beauty.." He start off, his tone unusually softer but stern. "You told me something, were.. are you really gonna take tansy to make a miscarriage happen? I mean, truth be told I didn't even know that would happen. " he meowed, truthfully. Quietly begging for her to stay no. Stormglare just had to know, he just had to!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc