View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei confidently strode through the halls. ‘Hm..who would like to help me? Fara-no. She wouldn’t approve. Neither would my little sister...not Athix...but what about Dimyr...I’ll see. And if she disagrees I’ll tell her that she better not tell anyone or else.’

He stopped at his adoptive sisters room. He listened in on their conversation. He scowled as he heard Fara’s voice. He needed to talk to Dimyr! He sighed and he ever so slightly change his position.

“Dimyr, we need to talk.” He finally spoke. “Finish up with Fara, you May continue your conversation with Fara after this, but as of now, this conversation is very important.” He said not caring of the bonding moment that the two sisters where having. He couldn’t mess this up.

@Mystic @DragonChaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
She nodded understandably, ``It's ok..`` She said soothingly and saw Longwei. When he mentioned he needed to talk to Dimyr she gave a low growl, Just because you went through the fight doesn't mean you have to interrupt my only time to just hang out with Dimyr alone! She thought bitterly and flicked her tail, ``You know what? You can talk to you right now!`` She gave a quiet hissed and walked out of the room and saw her mother, ``Mother! I needed to talk to you.`` She gasped.

@Silvershadow
Dimyr felt a little bit better with Fara there, and wiped her eyes to stop tearing up. When she heard Longwei saying she needed to talk to her alone, she wondered why. Before she could say anything, though, Fara was already upset and had already stormed out of the room. She kept quiet for a second or two before turning to look at longwei, raising her head so that she wasn't staring at her egg anymore, and then asked, "What did you want to talk to me about?"