View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Mkay.I'm relating wether Jin should come in or not and just be "What's up everyone!" XD)

Saki looked back at Kaira,realizing he had fell.She turned away from the team and went to Kaira."Hey Kaira,what's wrong?" She muttered seriously.
Kenji walked up to the other team."Ok so whatever score you haven't to settle finish it later in the third round.Your supposed to be meeting in the arena.Shouldn't be that hard to find,So unless you want to get disqualified you should go." Kenji explained,glancing at Kaira.He had been informed about what had happened by the test proctor,and knew he would have to seal the mark before the next round.
The three of them shrugged and headed off,"See you losers later, can't wait to beat you."Jeko said.

Kaira pushed Saki off of him and struggled to his feet,"It this thing on my neck it keeps burning and as soon as I saw those three it got worse, almost like it was trying to activate or something."He explained.